Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gerard Butler

Gerard Butler has a secret admirer - the 2010 Playboy Playmate of the Year.

American model Hope Dworaczyk has a crush on the 'Law Abiding Citizen' star, and would love to meet him because she thinks he has a "mysterious" side.

She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I'd really like to meet Gerard Butler, I think he's really, really charming. I don't know if he's my ideal man, but I certainly find him really charming.

"I think it's the mysterious part in him that's attractive, but I can't pin down what it is exactly. I like tall guys, and I go for guys with darker hair too."

When she's not dreaming about Gerard, Hope is trying to launch a movie career and has ambitions to be a comedy actress.

The 25-year-old beauty - who is the host of Canadian TV series 'Inside Fashion' which is broadcast by E! - would love to appear in a film made by 'Knocked Up' director Judd Apatow.

She added: "I would like to star in a film with somebody funny. I'd love to work with Judd Apatow and appear in one of his comedy flicks, that's a cool dream of mine."

Playmate of the Year Hope was in London this week for the launch party of the new Playboy Energy Drink last thursday night (18.11.10) at the Funky Buddha Club which 'Piranha 3D' star Kelly Brook also attended.

Hope is the face and spokesperson for the UK launch of Playboy Energy Drink.

source:exposay.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY