Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kelly Brook

Kelly Brook has admitted she was tempted to call rap mogul P. Diddy for a chat when she got his number through a mutual friend.


Kelly Brook wanted to call P. Diddy for a late night chat after getting the rap star's number at a party.

The 'Piranha 3D' actress ended up with the hip-hop mogul's digits after meeting him through a mutual friend at an event, but Kelly's friend deleted his number from her phone to prevent her from making any embarrassing drunken calls.

She told new! magazine: "My friend knows him but his phone died at a party, so P. Diddy put his number in my phone. Then, my friend erased it because he thought I might call him drunk one night with my girlfriends, which I probably would have done! I would've been tempted to call him for a little late night chat."

Kelly - who has been single since splitting from rugby player Danny Cipriani earlier this year - also revealed she often sends racy text messages to men.

She said: "They can be quite cheeky. But I haven't sent any picture messages - boys do that!"

Although she likes to flirt, Kelly - who has been romantically linked to 'Glee' star Matthew Morrison - is not looking for love right now because she is too busy with her career.

The 30-year-old beauty said: "I'm not looking for men at the moment. I haven't got time to have a boyfriend or date anyone at the moment because I'm working and travelling so much."

Although she didn't get the chance to call P. Diddy, Kelly has gained a reputation for being flirtatious because she isn't choosy about who she gives her number to.

She explained: "I'm quite a friendly girl. I don't give it out to just anyone, but friends of friends. I'm friendly but boys might think that I'm being flirty."


source:contactmusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY