Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow received advice about drug addiction from Robert Downey Jr.

The actress plays a recovering addict country star in new movie 'Country Strong' and she asked 'Iron Man' co-star - who has overcome substance abuse problems - for help so she could understand her character.

She said: "I asked Robert a lot of questions because there were some things that I just did not understand. Like, how do you behave so badly one night - and not just embarrass yourself, but wreck peoples' lives - and then wake up in the morning and be like, 'Hi!'

"I don't get it. So he would write me emails about what addiction is and how it was for him. He was very articulate about it and he helped me a lot."

The 38-year-old star - who has two children, Apple, five, and Moses, four, with husband Chris Martin - thinks she has managed to avoid many of the pitfalls of fame because she gets so much support from her family.

She told Hello! Canada magazine: "I think that what gives me strength is my family. They keep everything in perspective and they make me feel very grateful, which is how I stay with my feet on the ground. I know how lucky I am to have them and I don't take it for granted. They give me strength to get through everything."

source:exposay.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY