Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Georgia May

How cool would it be to have Mick Jagger as your dad? Well, apparently it can be less than stellar at times. Mick's daughter Georgia May, 18, says she "cringes" when her rocker dad hits the dance floor and she also says she's equally mortified by mom Jerry Hall's "nerdy" interests.

When asked if she was ever embarrassed by her parents Georgie replied, "I totally did and I still think that! People say all the time, 'Your dad is so cool,' but I'm like, 'But they're my parents and they cringe me out all the time.'

"For me, they are not super-cool because, like, mum is really obsessed with, like, nerdy stuff. She loves her chicken farming, she even reads books about chickens and raising chickens and I always poke fun at her about that. My dad is actually a bit of a history buff."

And those moves that Mick made famous with the Rolling Stones? "It's pretty funny when dad gets on the dance floor because he has got such a, I don't know how to describe his moves but let's just say he doesn't go unnoticed, you know what I mean?" Georgia says.

And while she doesn't mind following in the supermodel footsteps of her mother, Georgia says a music career is out of the question. "Did I want to sing? No, I never really did. I have a bit of a problem with stage fright; I don't like singing in crowds.

"I went on stage once to sing backing vocals at the end of his last tour and that was fun. I love music but I'm not really musical. I tried to learn the guitar and violin and I wasn't really into that. I was more into art and drawing and stuff like that."


source:celebritybabyscoop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY