Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nancy O’Dell

Former Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell will replace Mary Hart on Entertainment Tonight. O’Dell will join the syndicated entertainment show as a special correspondent and substitute co-anchor beginning in January 2011 and will assume the role of co-anchor after Mary Hart ends her final season on the show. Mark Steines is also a co-anchor.

Hart, who joined ET in 1982, announced in August 2010 that this will be her final season. “I remember watching Entertainment Tonight when it first premiered and dreaming about working for the show someday!” O’Dell said in a statement. “It is the original and the gold standard of entertainment news shows. Needless to say, I am thrilled that my dream has come true. I have greatly admired the show and the incomparable and esteemed Mary Hart – her quiet power and professionalism are beyond admirable. I am honored to be the one chosen to fill a TV legend’s seat and I hope I can ‘do her proud!’”

Entertainment Tonight is produced and distributed by CBS Television Distribution and is taped in Studio City, Calif.

Earlier today, Fox announced that O’Dell will host Fox’s New Year’s Eve Live on Friday, Dec. 31 from 11 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. live ET.

source:ew.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY